24.7.07

Allo

You know its amazing, I update here, where internet connections are few and far between more than I do at home! The trip is great, I have been with my friends from texas the whole way. we are currently in lourdes, this absolutely amazing religious mecca.
I am really suprised with the lack of americans over here compaired to years prior, I know support was bound to drop with the departure of lance, but the are not more than just a handful here.
As I was hitchhiking up plateau d'beille, I saw a car covered in "go levi"s. I jumped out and started chatting with them, turns out they are levi's family, My group and I ended up camping with them, very cool family, super nice.
here are a few photos of the stage on the mountain and the day before.
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/22072007/5/photo/spectator-wearing-u-s-flag-shoulders-gives-bottle-water-u.html
http://www.velonews.com/tour2007/gallery/articles/12852.0.html

Tomorrow I hope to catch the race somezhere along le col d'abisque. then I am considering heading off to another country before I meet back up witht the tour for the finale in paris. maybe spain, italy, amsterdam, who knows.

thats all for now, this bloody keyboard is driving me nuts the keys are all shuffeled about.

catch ya all on the flipside.

matt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are on the front page of monday's new york times sports section!

Koch said...

Consult Brian's Blog for photos.

Anonymous said...

Matt, I found this color Picture on yahoo sports.

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=b3cfb5c31ae74974977f9a00d1de097f.cycling_tour_de_france_tdf122&prov=ap

Rick