19.9.07

I need to update more often.

I would like to tell you that I am too busy to update, but we all know thats not true - I am lazy no secret about that. I have reduced my hours at the Rec Center and I am now working close to 20-30 hours a week between the Rec and the Restaurant, it is a welcome change to the 60+ hours I was working in the peak of the summer. Unfortunately I haven't been riding, I haven't been hiking and I haven't spent much time with the dog. Basically I haven't been taking advantage of my surroundings. DAMN! I have however purchased a PS2 and a game, AWESOME! Its getting cooler up here and I am not happy about that, I love the heat and the summers are SO nice up here. I have been saerching for a new job and a change of scenery, I have resumes out all over, so we'll see how that turns out.

Thanks for checking in. I'll try to get in some trouble or do something exciting.

2 comments:

Senior Administration Official said...

Can you give any details on the locale or type of job you're seeking?

More importantly, what game did you buy?

Koch said...

My job search has not been limited to a specific region. I sent my resume as far as Ohio and as close as Arizona, who knows what will happen.

I purchased NCAA '07. It is a good game that brings me back to my Freshman days in the dorms