with ultegra?
Unfortunately, no... Lets just say I am searching the internet for a new groupo
Thanks for the kind words. I've already have another bike, although not as cool as bella. You are right, i hardly saw much racing the but the experince was unbelievable. It was a great day in so many different ways. I can't wait to do it again.
Woo! Cross bikes look like such a riot. Let us how the new job is turning out.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
with ultegra?
Unfortunately, no... Lets just say I am searching the internet for a new groupo
Thanks for the kind words. I've already have another bike, although not as cool as bella.
You are right, i hardly saw much racing the but the experince was unbelievable. It was a great day in so many different ways. I can't wait to do it again.
Woo! Cross bikes look like such a riot.
Let us how the new job is turning out.
Post a Comment