I have had a full past couple of weeks. I finished off at the Rec. and why I am relieved to finally be done, there are a handful of people I will miss as well as all of the kids. I used to say I never wanted to work with kids, but after a little over two years I don't think I could find a more rewarding and frustrating place to work.
The Ritz is going to be an experience, running this rental shop is going to be a huge undertaking for me. I just hope that I get to ski and take advantage of the snow whenever it may come.
Last night Jeremy and I hosted our second annual, "Can't make it home, spend Thanksgiving with us" dinner and it was awesome. We equaled last years number with 16 people and a just a rediculious amount of food. I couldn't think of a better way to go!
The dog is well. She has "filled out" with her winter weight. I have declared that she is "Festivly Plump", while Jeremy has labeled her as fat.
I am now bartending at Coyote on Tuesday nights, feel free to swing by for a drink.
I can't think of much more to report for now. All is well.
-M to the K
2 comments:
Festively Plump, now that's a nice spin on overweight.
No more "M to the K" business.
Post a Comment