28.12.07

12.28.7

Hello all, I hope you all have had a good couple of weeks. It has been quite chaotic up here with all of the holiday travelers.
Only a couple of weeks before I head back down South for some good 'ol fashioned drinking and party'n college style. But don't worry I did get a bit of training the other night. My buddy Greg came up and we got absolutely schmammered!

I am thinking about enrolling in Colorado Mnt. College for the Spring Semester in persuit of an Education Degree. I enjoy working with people, but my time at the Ritz has been terribly unfulfilling. When I was working with the kids at my after school program and not dealing with the foolishness at the Rec Center I was really happy and I want to get back to that. I guess that the only way I can describe it is that I need to be working with people to better the world in some way, and I am not getting that right now.
-Matt

1 comment: