I just finished an awesome book, A Long Way Gone, Memoirs of a Boy Soldier, by Ishmael Beah. Awesome book, it was very powerful and a definate page turner. If you liked the movie, Blood Diamond, you will really enjoy this book.
Now I need a new book. Any recommendations?
4 comments:
i've been wanting to read that book! mail it to me? i just finished "its not about the tapas," about a girl who quit her job and went cycling solo around spain. want to trade? also, i highly recommend "the diving bell and the butterfly." that's a book everyone should read.
I used prospecter to get the book from the Louisville Library, it should be here some time this week.
sorry, i thought that i was looking at hot chicks with douchebags.com
koch,
check out man without a country by kurt vonnegut, it's good stuff.
sw
Post a Comment