Its Snowing... Again... Sweet!
As you can see the dog is thrilled with sitiation.
But its cool, I am on my second cup of caffeine for the day. I am thinking about drinking 1 cup of coffee every hour on the hour so I can rival the unhuman like energy that the kids somehow possess.
As you can see the dog is thrilled with sitiation.
But its cool, I am on my second cup of caffeine for the day. I am thinking about drinking 1 cup of coffee every hour on the hour so I can rival the unhuman like energy that the kids somehow possess. My new thing is my ability to not be able to sleep more then 3 hours straight. And let me tell you it ROCKS! I think it is because I have so much free time through out the day so, my body isn't really tired at the end of the day.
1 comment:
Finally updated. I watched the Flying Scotsman, very good. send me your address. alex_T_lewis at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment