23.6.08

Its a lot easier to wake up when I take 6 hour midday naps

Quick recap on what I've been up to.
  • Been working a lot
  • Drove to New Jersey
  • Rode Vail Pass

I took my camera along for the entire road trip, but I didn't take a single picture. So I put this rough sketch together.

I didn't drive an old studebaker or a 'Jalopy' as some call it, but this was the only half decent photo I could find. The road trip was a lot of fun and Jersey was a lot of fun.

I rode Vail pass on Saturday, and I can definately add it to things I don't enjoy. It was hard! Again I neglected to bring a camera so this is my artist rendering of the ride. (Not to scale).

Had I updated sooner I am sure I would have more to say and it might even be more funny, but it is what it is.

2 comments:

A. Lewis said...

Great picture..err...images.

I am getting another Trek.

Laura said...

Matt, I love you, you're awesome!