12.10.08

12.10.8

Soberoctober, Day 14... Day 14 because I actually started 2 days before October started, so its kinda "soberoctoberandlasttwodaysofseptember". Either way I haven't had a drink in a while... It feels good not having to piece my life back together like a CSI episode, wondering what in the world I did the night before. Not to mention the copious amount of money being saved. Wa-hoo!

RANDOM THOUGHTS:

Fall came in OVER NIGHT up here. Literally! They day after Labor Day all the trees turned, the temperature dropped through the floor and school started. Change is always nice, but I really miss the heat.


I've got to say I am really starting to get annoyed with Tip Jars. They are everywhere! I have always felt that tipping should only be acceptable in certain places, and I've got to say the influx of tip jars has become crazy.


Veloswap is coming up. October 25th. I'll be there.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I hear you, I'm so over tipping. Since when is tipping acceptable at fast food places? Come on, that's crazy!