G'day everyone... I'm up here in Cairns... Way up north by the reef... Its great here, decent sized tourist town, lots of little shops and lots of little places to grab a drink. I managed to find a really nice hostel just a few minutes walk from town and I've just been wandering around... I went out on a boat to the reef yesterday and it was awesome... it is just endless, going on forever... I wend scuba diving for the first time and it was just so incredible to get so close and just sit there and let this underwater world engulf you.. I could definately see myself getting addicted to diving.
I've got two more days here and I leave friday. I imagine i'll just wander around and try not to spend too much cash, as id like to avoid being dead broke when i get home..
Anyways.. I'm off!
No comments:
Post a Comment