I went riding today and it was no so great. I am really out of shape and I felt awful. I am feeling a little down. I hardly rode last school year and once I got to Estes I had to start fresh. I ended up riding almost everyday and felt great.. Then I got hit by a car.. Back on the sidelines. It has been nearly 3 months since I last rode and I really felt it.
Back to square one.
I need new pedals.. I am thinking Crank Bros. any recomendations?
Thats all for now. I wish I had some pictures to share with you, but I am nowhere near the cook Brian is. And I also don't know how to use the automatic timer on my camera...I think Brian had perfected it!
3 comments:
Just to clarify, you didn't get hit by a car so much as you rode out in front of one.
According to the insurance company, we were equally responsible. Either way I lost my bike.
The insurance company of Terri Schiavo also wanted to take her off life support, THUS TERMINATING A HUMAN LIFE. Are these the type of people you want to be associated with?
Post a Comment