30.10.06

These Days

Well I have finished my training at the front desk and I am now picking up hours where I can and just waiting for the girl who's job I am taking to leave. I asked my boss the other day if I should do anything during the slow time or if it is ok to just sit and read the paper. He replyed with a relaxed, "Why do you think I am sitting here, there is nothing else to do", as he sat and did the crossword. Needless to say working the front desk is great, ESPECIALLY on Wednesdays at 12:00...Hot yoga girls!

Well the dog hasn't been feeling so great recently. After a complete physical the dog got some medicine to settle her stomach and some recommendations to adjust her diet. Unfortunately this has led to some rather unpleasent flatulence.

After work on Friday, Jeremy and I headed to SkiSwap in Vail. It was pure chaos! Nothing was in order and people were ruthless. If you weren't touching an item is was up for grabs. The deals were amazing though, I managed to get out the door with a new ski jacket and pants and a one-sey. I wasn't sure why I bought the one-sey, but Jeremy insisted I would need it living up here. I guess it is a secret party that only falls once in a blue moon, one-sey's ONLY!

Saturday was VeloSwap, it was equally chaotic and the saving were equally amazing. After VeloSwap was dinner in Littleton with my mom and her boyfriend. My mom's boyfriend bought a new bike so he is lending me is old bike for the winter. This gives me a chance to get back on the bike and stay in shape for the winter. Thanks Rick.

Sunday was a big step, especially for Jeremy. After 5 months and a broken back, he was back on the bike. We went for a short ride, but it was still rewarding.

Now that I have a bike I am planning on riding every morning before work until the roads are unrideable.

Thats all for now.

No comments: