20.4.08

20.4.8

Everyone keeps asking me what I've been up to and all I can say is, "Strikes and Gutters".

Life has been pretty slow these days. The restaurant closed for about 3 weeks for the mud season which leaves me just working at the Rec.

Went to the Ben Harper Concert last weekend and with the exception of someone taking off my driver side mirror, had a lot of fun.

I've tried to get back on the bike, but I am definately lacking motivation these days. I rode 30 miles yesterday, and I was hurting, but it felt good to get back out there.... Right up until I realized that my legs were burnt to a crisp. Not the greatest way to start my season.

My goal for the summer, ride my bike more than I drive my car. We shall see, with the weather up here these days, who knows.

Also, I need a new bike.

No comments: