20.1.09

20.01.09

Well it took a long time and the generosity of a bunch of drunks, but I was finally able to afford my ticket for my next trip... AUSTRALIA... I leave 25th of September and return the 12th of October. So if you need me for anything on the 26th of September just don't bother because that day won't exist for me.

Now the question remains, do I need to bring a gift to the wedding? I mean I am flying around the world. I mean as the worm crawls its still a pretty far way to travel... That counts as a gift right? Me as a gift is pretty special. Not amazing, but special all the same.

I'm thinking I need to learn how to knit or something for the trip so I can pound red bulls the whole time and when I get to the other side I'll have a sweater or like 6 hats..

Anyways this is a new thing for me, this whole "Planning Ahead" thing is so strange. I am so used to buying a ticket, scraping and scrounging and then going on an international trip on a shoe-string budget. So who knows what this whole "Saving" thing will bring.

So that's right 3 Continents! WAHOO, High-Five.

As far as news goes on the local side:
- Working
- 11 days skiing so far
- 2 nights skiing

Thats all that I have to report, thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

Laura said...

that's a lot of skiing.