7.1.09

New Year, New Post

I'm not sure if anyone is still out there reading this as I haven't updated in ages, but if there is anyone here goes.

New Years Eve was Great! Avoided the bars and instead some friends and I hiked up one of the runs to a hut and celebrated with some champagne and the first runs on the mountain of '09. It was epic.. Groomed the whole way, just the 6 six of us and our head lamps lighting the way.

I'm flying to New York at the end of the month to drive my friend Lindsay back to Vail. Last time the two of us took a road trip to Chicago I drove the entire way. I'm not complaining, but I think it is going to take a lot more Redbull to get me from New York to Vail.

The weather is great up here and anyone and everyone is invited to come skiing.

-MK

No comments: