16.6.06

This just in

I hate my life in Estes!

I am so bored out of my mind...I am depressed...I hate work...The only good thing I have going for me is my bike. When I am bored I ride, when I am depressed I ride, after I work I ride. Pretty much nothing exciting to report.

I got off of work the other day and I had talked with Sheil about coming to Greeley and then I got back to my house and I realized it was only Wednesday when I though it was Thursday...But once I got the idea of going to Greelaity I couldn't shake it so I jumped in the car and cruised down...It was cool, I got a chance to hang out with my roommates and all of my blog readers, really nothing to report there.

I went to the bar tonight and the bartender (female) bought me a drink... I have a question regarding bartenders buying you drinks.. Is it customary that if a bartender buys you a drink you are to tip for that amount as if you actually bought that drink? For example, tonight I had two beers at $3.50, she bought my drink so I left her a total of $7.00, is that good?

Ok thats it for the update on my crappy life. I am gonna try to ride trail ridge road to grand lake and then back one of these day..I would like to make it a 3 day ride. If anyone is interested lemme know, if you are not interested but you ride a bike, just be prepared to be forced into riding with me.

1 comment:

Senior Administration Official said...

I don't know anything about tipping bartenders. Err on the side of generosity, I'd say.

I'm happy your bartender is "nice".