HA!! In your face Jeremy, that will teach you to break your back tough guy!
So its been a while since I blogged, but I haven't had the internet since I forgot my wireless card in Boulder at Aaron's...It isn't that big of a deal since I haven't done a single interesting thing since I last blogged. As usual my life is boring and I haven't done anything to improve my situation.
One thing moderatly interesting happened to me today, I met the Govener. Today Bill Owens signed a bill into a law that will increase funding of tourism in Colorado from next to nothing to about $20 million. This is huge for the state and My fellow recreation professionals. It was really cool to witness this occasion, especially since so many people have been working to get this passed for so long. I also got to shake the Goveners hand...He is much shorter in person then on TV.
When I got home I loaded up the car and headed out on a "Matt-Cut" for Vail. Once I FINALLY got here, I found Jer in a kickass chest cast. Pretty wicked, I quickly renamed him Broke Back, get it, get it...;)
He is fine and looks to make a full recovery, with the exception that he will never have sex again..Tough break, but he got a cool scar, so its probably worth it.
Thats all for now, I think tomorrow I am gonna go for a ride and take in the scenery of Vail, while Broke Back Mountain is in physical therapy.
1 comment:
This post, your newest, was published on Monday. Today is Friday.
Post a Comment