Well I am being paid to sit in the office and do nothing, so I suppose I will do something productive with myself like updating my blog.
The last couple of weeks have been rather dull. I went to vail to check on Jeremy and the dog. While I was there I Test rode some bikes, sent out some resumes and put in some applications. On Friday morning I had an interview with the Avon Rec Department. The position would be the leader of an afterschool program. The pay is great and it is only 3 hours a day. I felt good about the interview and think I may have the job, but I am still waiting for a call back.
I worked Labor Day weekend and then made it down to Boulder for some more test rides and a break from Estes. I managed two test rides on Monday, but the drinking from the night before limited me to zero on Tuesday. I think we went through 40 beers and an unknow number if games of beruit, Aaron's roommate just kept challenging me. But fear not, I didn't waste the day, I managed to go to two classes (of which I am not enrolled in) and I stayed awake through 1!
While I was down in Boulder I received a call from the Vail Rec Department for a position that they have recently had become available. It is for yet another afterschool program. I am not sure what this one entails but I do have an interview on Monday.
Other then that nothing else exciting here!
6 comments:
You rock. You grew up so fast
you might be the cheeziest bastard alive
So moving out of estas and up to vail still classifies as nothing exciting. How does that work?
I'm getting bored.
DUDE
Seriously.
Post a Comment