I think you need to take credit for the proper accomplishments of your life, such as being white, male, born in America, etc., and also your role in creating a social, political, and economic structure that highly esteems and is notably prejudiced toward your exceptional attributes, very often at the objective expensive of others. Otherwise, you're denying all that is rightly of your own accord. Now don't go all relative revisionist on me and say this isn't the case, you fucking Communist.
I would insert pleasantries here to ensure an atmosphere of tasteful civility, but I don't care if other people think I'm being a dick, so fuck 'em.
6 comments:
The spoiler on your U-Haul is totally awesome.
Your dog is so freaking cute!
Your dog is so freaking cute!
I think you need to take credit for the proper accomplishments of your life, such as being white, male, born in America, etc., and also your role in creating a social, political, and economic structure that highly esteems and is notably prejudiced toward your exceptional attributes, very often at the objective expensive of others. Otherwise, you're denying all that is rightly of your own accord. Now don't go all relative revisionist on me and say this isn't the case, you fucking Communist.
I would insert pleasantries here to ensure an atmosphere of tasteful civility, but I don't care if other people think I'm being a dick, so fuck 'em.
ouch, lost my link
shit shit shit, I'm talking shit
Post a Comment