Day 32:
Set alarm for 9:50.
Woke up at 9:40. Aggravation Level: Mid
10:00-10:15 Fucked around on internet.
10:15-11:00 Went to town got, coffee made calls. Aggravation Level: High
11:00-12:00 Ate leftovers watched TV.
12:00-1:30 Fucked around in office and answered numerious phone calls from ignorant people. Aggravation Level: Extreme
1:30-2:00 Screwed around on internet with boss.
2:30-3:00 Helped other boss move stuff, attempted to work, but broke the blade on the jigsaw. Rain started.
3:00-3:15 Fucked around on internet
3:15-4:00 Lunch/Dinner, Attempted to get online-unsuccessful. Aggravation Level: High
4:00-4:30 Conducted phone call with bike shop while at work.
4:30-6:30 Fucked around on internet in store. Helped aprox. 3 customers and answered the phone aprox. 10 times. Closed store early. Aggravation Level: Mid
6:30-9:00 Watched TV, Thought about how life sucks and showering. Aggravation Level: Mid
9:00-10:00 Fucked around on IM.
10:00-10:15 Shower.
10:15-Present Composed Blog.
I was thinking about the people I have surrounded myself with in the last 4 years and I have realized with the exception of a select few the rest were a waist. Liars, Drinking Buddies, Back Stabbers, Ass Holes, Cheaters, Shallow People, Fake People, Cocky People, Stupid People, Lazy People, Users. What ever they were it was a waste of time and effort.
When it really comes down to it people will show their true colors and prove every preconceived notion you ever had wrong. Or maybe they are forcing you to see something that you refused to admit existed all along. Either way I leave college with few things: a broken bike, a demoralized soul, and bright realization of the world I have made for myself.
So what is my next step?
They say bad times will pass and it can't get worse.
They say It will find you when you aren't looking.
They say it will all pay off.
they say chin up, stay strong.
I say you are all full of shit, my advice, stop seeking advice.
-My attention to detail will inevitably kill me-
I finished the Shampoo and Conditioner at the same time.
I got pulled over by a cop and 2 hours later saw him in the bar as I was drinking
Swimming in jeans sucks
My life sucks
31 days!
6 comments:
The other people you meet aren't a waste. Take it from me, life isn't meant to be a demonstration of perfection, but an endless journey of learning and experiencing. You're richer for it every day, good or bad.
If my involvement with these individuals had set me back in my life, educational or not. I feel like they are a waste.
i guess second chances aren't an option either...
ever thot of uzing spel chek
It will pass. Do think you are going to feel exactly like this for the rest of your life?
You wont.
Just get off your arse and move to Australia. Its warm, the chicks are hot and you can ride everyday.
Post a Comment