Well, nothing too exciting going on in these parts, mostly just work..
I headed to Breck to watch Corey and Scooter do some cross racing last weekend. It was a blast, cross racing is ridiculous and really fun. It gave me a chance to put my cow-bell skills to work as well as my cheering skills (mostly consisting of, "I want to have your baby" and "Look'n Sexy"). After the race Corey, Scott and Ambrette came and crashed at my place. At this point I got the old one-two-switcheroo, apparently while I was doing vodka shots Ambrette was sneaking water into her shot glass. We got to watch Ambrette style Scooters Mane, we downloaded Johnny Poo Poo Pants, and I got hammered, but it was fun so no worries.
I have started to work at the front desk of the Rec Center, and let me tell you this is the easiest job, I check people in and sell passes. My shift is really slow, not to many people work out on my shift, so I get lots of time to sit and read the Vail Daily. The Daily is kind of like the Mirror, it consists of cut and paste articles from the AP and really crappy editorials, but it is good for the bar specials.
It has been cycling between rain and sleet up here, which makes it quite a project to take the dog out.
I am looking for a new phone and I am thinking about a Sony Ericsson, if anyone has any ever owned one, let me know what you thought.
Thats it for now, catch ya later.
No comments:
Post a Comment