I thought about working today, but around 6:00 I decided I would rather just relax today. Besides what kind of person would put their child in ski school on Christmas Day?
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
- Henry David Thoreau
I am bored. My life has developed into a bland routine of work, eat, sleep. I want the snow to melt so I can get back on a bike. I find myself thinking about where I was a year ago this day and I am depressed. I hate how the holidays can make you contemplate your situation and your life. I want a change.
1 comment:
You should try making something from what you've got. All summer you wanted out of Estes, then you couldn't wait for snow, now you want it to melt. Keep in mind, you are living on top of the world, getting paid to ski, and you have a bitchin dog. Be thankful for what you DO have, and quit worrying about what you want to change.
Post a Comment