To say my Broomball team is awesome is an understatement...We are amazing and sponsored! 4-0, 1-0 (OT), and 5-0, these were by far some of the closest losses you have ever seen! As far as our sponsorship goes, team Donkey Punch is now proudly presented by Bob's bar. Bob's or "The Locker Room" as we call it has been Team Donkey Punch's pre and post game meeting place, so it was only right that we are sponsored by them. They gave us shirts and the happy-hour price's all the time, all we have to do is come in before and after each game...Needless to say there wasn't much negotiating necessary.
My work schedule has settled down and I haven't been working up at ski school very much. I was scheduled for work during the big storm, but I didn't get a class, so gladly took the day to free ski. The snow was up to my knees and the conditions were awesome.
I have been working on updating my resume, so I can start putting it out for this summer. I would like to change up my surroundings for this summer and I would really like to travel. I have been talking to some of my Aussie buddies about moving to AUS and having a go at life south of the equator, its just a matter of obtaining a job.
It is extremely cold these days and I hate it. I don't mind the snow and the cold, but it is crazy cold these days.
You may not know this, but Walmart has a clearance section! I didn't think prices could get any lower, but they did. I like Walmart's huge selection and they do provide a vast amount of jobs for individuals, but why in the hell would they put someone who cannot speak a lick of english in a position where they are constantly dealing with customers? It just boggles my mind.
I need a new book to read.
Thats all for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment