28.1.07

Its 2:00a and I can't sleep.

It may have been the fabulous Pizza I made for dinner or the fact that I took a nap from 7:30-11:30p. Either way, I cannot sleep.
It was a BBQ'd Garlic and Italian Chicken Pizza with Sweet Peppers and Cream Cheese.
In other words, the cupboards and fridge are completely empty.
Finally the long awaited Team Donkey Punch Broomball Photos. My 5 day binge ended yesterday. Monday was broomball and Tuesday night Corey came into town. Needless to say Wednesday morning sucked. Corey graced Team DP with his presence Wednesday night as he joined us in our domination in the chase for the last place in the league. I am pretty sure I am leading the league in penalty minutes. Thursday night was great, Bob's had an Australia Day party and it was a blast, I think almost every Aussie in the valley was there. I drank Cooper's beer and just got shitty. All night they had raffles of meat trays and other random stuff is was hilarious. I am not sure when I got so plowed, but I think is was somewhere between the chugging contest, starting to double fist beers, or when they played 'We Come From a Land Down Under'. All I know is that I was late for work, felt like shit and my wallet was empty, but it was worth it. Friday night I went out to tie one on and all the Aussie's had to say was that I was shitty and that is a regular Saturday night. Good times.
I am gonna try to go to bed... In the event you read this right after I post it, give me a call, I'm awake.

2 comments:

Evan Sandstrom said...

Solid pizza Koch, I approve.

Senior Administration Official said...

No kidding. It looks delicious.