I will not bore you all with the events of 2006, but I will say a lot has changed. While I may not have always understood or agreed with all of the changes and events throughout 2006, I know that they all occured for some reason, shape or form. So I am just going to roll with them and be happy. This brings me to my New Year's Resolution: Be more positive and optimistic!
New Years Eve was a bust, I did however kept tradition by crashing before 12. I think I may have started the festivities too early-3:30. I got off of teaching my first class at ski school and I headed straight to the bar. We hung out there until around 5:30 and then a bunch of ski instructors headed up to hill for Ski Down. (this is where instructors are given flares to ski down with at night...It looks really cool) Once we got to the top of the hill we continued to take part in the evening's festivities. Then after the Ski Down there was a keg at children's ski school, of which I had a few drinks. Once I finished celebrating on the hill I headed home and went out to the bar..$60-open bar, I just wish I could have stayed awake longer. The day was fun and I really enjoyed teaching my first class, it was really rewarding.
The last week has been pretty routine, nothing worth reporting.
Broomball is starting this week so wish me and Team Donkey Punch luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment