5.2.07

My day started slow, but...

I am going to go California from Feb. 23 to the 26th to catch a few stages of the Amgen Tour of California. I talked to my dad and I was able to find a cheap ticket from Vail to LAX, so I did it.

Thanks Dad!

I will be there for some major climbing on Stage 6 and the Final Stage in Long Beach. It should be fun and I will get to introduce my Dad to some bicycle racing. He watched the Tour with me 3 years ago, but I think he might enjoy it more in person.

Finals for Broomball start tonight, and hopefully it won't be our last game...If we beat the number 3 team tonight we will get to battle the number 1 seat for the league championship on Wednesday. Either way team Donkey Punch plans to return and battle for rec league domination in Inner-tube Water Polo, starting in Feb.

Thats it for now.

No comments: