I need to take a moment to make a correction to my last blog. I wrote that I ran into a "SERIOUS" rider, and I was mistaken. I have recently been informed that the guy I rode with the other day is one of the top American triathletes. His name is Cameron Widoff, in 2005 he placed 5th at the Ironman in Hawaii. My mistake, it now makes sense why my legs were killing me when I got back from a ride with him.
The last few days have been real draining, I worked another split on Sunday and tried to go into town to get some errands taken care of, but town was insane with people, so I returned home and cleaned the bike. When I was done it was making some strange noises, prolly something I did, so I'll need to get that taken care of.
When I got off work I grabbed the pup and headed to Boulder. Aaron and I went to a few bars and got some beers, good times. I came down to try and go for a ride with this really cool chick I met in France last summer, but instead we watched the Boulder Boulder, which was pretty cool, I have to admit watching runners is not on the top of my list, but the conversation was good and the weather was great so I can't complain. We finished off the afternoon with some really good mexican food and a few drinks and we are resting up for tonight. I think I may go try to get some miles in before it is too late, so I am outty.
Call me, am bored!
2 comments:
Come back down to greeley and drink beer when you have a day off -bikin scout
Bikin' Scout has a good idea.
You haven't updated in ages. I worry about Allez.
Post a Comment