Now some of you may be thinking, "Matt, that water is disgusting, do you shower in that or even worse are you gonna drink it?"
Well, simply the answer is no, I am refusing to do anything that could potentially involve me coming in contact with this substance. That includes: Drinking, Showering, Brushing Teeth, Washing Hands, Cooking, Drinking (For the Dog), Bathing the Dog (Which she needs), and anything else that I forgot to include that requires water from the tap.
I have opted for bottled water and a tap water strike until this situation is resolved, so if you plan on coming to see me bring bottled water, and prepare for my inevitable stank.
My goal is for my boss to say something so I can go off on them about my living conditions.
Stinkily,
Koch
1 comment:
Um, Koch, you do know it's like the 22nd or something, right? Geez, I should start calling you Scott or Corey.
Post a Comment