22.7.06

Still Here

I know most of you bloggers have seen that title or something like it on some other blogs lately, but I have just not been in the blogging mood.

First off, Brian, settle down...Maybe if your blog wasn't so damn confusing I would spend more of my time updating my blog and less time tring to figure out what the hell you are talking about. I mean come on - we get it, you are deep and dark and use big words. Now what?

Lately when ever I talk to people they all say, "What have you been up to?" and I say, "Same ol, same ol." But it is the truth. The last time I had a day off I made it Vail to see Jer and relax at the new place. Then I came back to EP and I have been working since. My free time has consisted of typing, farting around on the internet, and watching the tour. I haven't touched the bike in weeks and it is very depressing.
My internship project is due next week on the 27th so I have been grinding out meaningless babble on something about the RV industry and tring to focus long enough to get a solid point across. It is not my best work, but I just don't have any motivation.
Work is the same as always, the old people bitch, and the Europeans still smell and refuse to use the modern marvel they call "The switch".
The dog is well, she is on a vaction living the life all dogs dram of. Lots of attention and plenty of butts to sniff. Her and Jer are getting accustomed to living with one another. He has already complained that she smells, even though I gave her a bath before I left, I guess a broken back raises your sense of smell.
To those of you who haven't been following the Tour, you have been missing out on the most amazing display of dominance on a bike. Definately an inspiration.

Well I need to now attempt to focus and put together a 15 minute power point presentation.

I will be in Greeality from the evening of the 25th to the evening of the 27th, drop me a line.

No comments: