I don't know what to say, over the past 48 hours the sport of cycling has been turned upside down! (Again). Between the top two riders being suspended, the big question of who will replace Lance and the most contraversal tour in years, we all knew it was gonna be good. After catching the late late coverage of the prologue I am amazed, this is gonna be a real exciting tour.
I am really disappointed with how this tour started. I am very frutrated with the idea of guilty by association which ends up being guilty until proven innocent. But at the same time I have to commend the fact that the teams are ruling themselves and taking action to keep the sport credible.
I am really excited to see how this is gonna play out!
My picks are as follows:
Yellow top three Americans:
Floyd Landis
George Hincapie
Levi Leiphimer
Yellow top three non-Americans:
Mike Rogers
Andreas Kloden
Damino Cunego
*Valverde-assuming he isn't suspended*
Green Jersey:
Tom Boonen
Thor Hushov
Stuart O'Grady
KOM:
Michael Rasmussen
Eric Dekker
White Jersey:
I dont't follow the sport that closely to know all the young riders.
I am so excited to watch this tour, it is gonna be so exciting. It would have been better before the suspensions, but that is part of the sport, I am just sorry to see someone like Vino get caught up in this.
I will be enjoying this tour on a daily basis with a different beer each day, today is: He'Brew, Messiah Bold, "The Chosen Beer", L'Chaimi!
No comments:
Post a Comment