So I left the new place in Edwards (Which is amazing) around 2:00 and headed to Denver. Aaron and I stopped for some excellent soft-serve ice cream at the gas station in Idaho Springs then continued along to Golden for some dinner with my mom. We enjoyed a nice meal and had a good conversation through out dinner (Thanks Mom). Following dinner, Aaron and I headed for Boulder and a drink at the bar. We stopped at Aaron's and I was typing my internship report before the bar, when suddenly the fire alarm started to go off! We proceded outside and avoided the croud to draw attention away from the dog as they are not allowed in his apartment. We circled his building and made our way to his roommate and some others that were standing around to be let back in to the building. As we were standing there we saw two dorks fresh from the nerd-a-torium having a mock fight with light-up light-sabers. we apprached them and told them I was a film make and I would like to tape them fighting. (We assumed like any self-respecting dork, they would know we were making-fun of them and wouldn't do it, but to our suprise and delight they did!) They began with a slow start but quickly took it to the next level! They were spinning and frolicking in front of atleast 50 other residents. People were snapping pics and taking video clips on their cell phones, but I was fortunate enought to have my digital camera on hand! I was able to take almost 3 minutes of AWESOME footage of these guys going at it full speed. (They were no rookies when it came to light-saber wars). It amazes me how when a fire alarm goes off, the first think a dork looks for is their plastic light-saber.
(The video is on its way, hopefully in a variety of forms which could include: this blog, collegehumor.com, ebaumsworld.com, and potentially Conan O'Brian)
The video reminded me of that video that took the world by storm of that one fat kid with a microphone stand fighting his imaginary star wars evil twin. (Google star wars kid, wathc the video, enjoy!)
So I got home kinda late as we watch the video of these two guys atleast 4 times, when I got home I cleaned up my room and began brushing my teeth when I noticed the water had a strange tint. I checked several sinks and they were all the same, must be somthing with all the rain.
After I left Vail I decided that I needed to quit bitching and just put on a Bull Shit face and finish my time, but this is too much. The damn water is yellow!
Fuck this shit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment