Not too much to report here, I am done with my hellish internship officially in 12 weeks...If you feel so inclined you can count the days with me!
My eastern European roommates are one of two things, you guess: The dumbest humanbeings ever or the lazyest humanbeings ever. They refuse to repalace toilet paper on to the springy thing in the bathroom, and instead of turning off lamps they just unplug them...Let me remind you that these are the same roommates that eat eggs, hotdogs and balogina like they are going out of style, and one of them has ridden a Huffy into town three times and only showered once!
I have found a way to raise my internet connection from "Low" to "Very Good"...It involved some "wireless" internet extension cords (yeah, I know) and a ziplock baggy..Don't ask questions.
I made it to Greeley for the 4th and had a chance to visit some friends...I have to say visiting friends is great but being "that guy on the couch" is way better. You don't pay rent, you can have a dog and no one seems to care, and if you can drink when everyone else wants to, you are good.
Well its my bed time and I have all sorts of lamps I need to be unpluged. Thanks for checking in my faithful readers, (Brian) make sure to come back soon.
2 comments:
dude that sucks...I was thinking about coming up to Estes today maybe go on a ride?
mmmmm processed meats, sounds good. At least they don't just leave the lights on. You will have to teach them the american way of doing things.
Post a Comment