24.7.06

Stay Sexy EP

Recently I have decided that EP is lacking a certain something that I just cannot put my finger on. I have been wandering this town feeling lost and confused...Until now!



STACHES!

I call it The Best Buy!

It a tribute to that filthy guy in the electronics department, that had the worst B.O. ever (other then my roommate) and the great porn stars of the 70's.




I call it the Your-opean

It is a combination of a Foomanchoo and an old west cowboy.


I have a feeling these Staches are going to take this little mountain town by storm. Look out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look like dad!!

Jeremy said...

I would say more douche bag. Or maybe sex offender. Thats just my two cents though.

Anonymous said...

We tried this once freshman year. We were going to take UNC by storm. I hope your efforts are more successful.

Anonymous said...

you look like your dad and aunt michael!!!!