I don't know why I didn't mention this sooner, but when I was in the ER having my lovely lump looked at the doctor listened to it with a stethascope. Did he think I had an alien in my leg like the movie Spaceballs?
So when I was in the hospital my doctor made me get more than one sonogram. For clarifications sake, a sonigram is the ultrasound that they use to see pics of babies in a womb. The use sound technology like ultrasounds and stethoscopes to listen to the blood moving through veins and arteries, in my case to check for blood clots. In your case probably similar.
1 comment:
So when I was in the hospital my doctor made me get more than one sonogram. For clarifications sake, a sonigram is the ultrasound that they use to see pics of babies in a womb. The use sound technology like ultrasounds and stethoscopes to listen to the blood moving through veins and arteries, in my case to check for blood clots. In your case probably similar.
P.S. Clerks 2 is fucking hilarious
Post a Comment