Fuck your bike...the dog pissed 3, thats right three times on the floor when i came home. carpet, entry, and kitchen. when I started yelling at her she would pee. She ran into her kennel before I found the 3rd piss spot. i had to drag her out by her collar and pull her to the front door. when i got her there she laid down all submisive like. you may think this is good until you notice she laid down in the puddle of piss. Now shes in the kennel and will stay there till I take her to the dog pak tomorrow to rinse off.
I can't really tell if the bike is messed up or not. I hope for your sake that it is still rideable. Its too bad your bike isn't made a steel like when I had my encounter with a car.
2 comments:
Fuck your bike...the dog pissed 3, thats right three times on the floor when i came home. carpet, entry, and kitchen. when I started yelling at her she would pee. She ran into her kennel before I found the 3rd piss spot. i had to drag her out by her collar and pull her to the front door. when i got her there she laid down all submisive like. you may think this is good until you notice she laid down in the puddle of piss. Now shes in the kennel and will stay there till I take her to the dog pak tomorrow to rinse off.
STUPID WHORE
I can't really tell if the bike is messed up or not. I hope for your sake that it is still rideable. Its too bad your bike isn't made a steel like when I had my encounter with a car.
Post a Comment