2.8.06

Highs and Lows

Well the day started out the same as always, work sucked! I took my lunch and waited for Jeremy to come to Estes to bring back Allez. Shortly after they arrived Corey showed up. I was able to get off of work and to go riding with Corey. We went to Glen Haven and on to Drake, Corey headed to Loveland and I returned home. This is where it starts going down hill. The ride was fine from Drake to Estes, kind of bumpy though. I made it to my coffee shop and made some calls. As I was headed home I realized I could not find my sun glasses, I asked inside but no one had any clue. They are gone! I am deeply distraught! I really liked this pair of sun glasses for a number of reasons: they fit my oddly shaped head, they were great to ride through any lighting conditions and they also doubled as a great pair of glasses to ski in. So I am putting out a reward! The use of my dog to pick up chicks and a case of beer for the safe return of my sunglasses! They are located somewhere between Drake and Estes Park along HW-34, more then likely on the right side of the road. Please Help!



So now I would like to share two key points with you.

1) ALWAYS keep a close eye on your glasses!
2) DO NOT drink any type of sour liquid while riding your bike, it is not recomended and it does not mix well with cotton mouth!

No comments: