www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DL2gvjZBeU
As for my condition, guess what is 1 foot long and 8 inches wide? The bruise on my toosh. Some of the swelling has gone down but the bruise has expanded. There is no internal pain like anthing inside is wrong, but it definately does feel like I was hit by a car.
The man who hit me, called me today, his name is Bob! He expressed his concern for my well being and just wanted to check up on me and see how I was. I told him I was as good as can be expected after being hit by a car. I wasn't really sure what to say or how I am supposed to act, I am thinking I am going to invite him for some coffee so we can chat and hopefully move on past this.
As for the bike it appears fine, the rear rim looks fucked, but I won't know for sure until I get to G-Town. I really hope it is ok, because I am in no position financially to upgrade.
If anyone knows any tricks or has any recomendations to reduce huge rasberries, I would love to hear them. This lump is huge and a bitch to sleep with!
CAUTION, HAIRY TOOSH AHEAD...It looks great covered up, but in the open it ain't right! Also you couldn't imagine how hard it is to take pictures of your own ass!


2 comments:
So after seeing those pictures I think you should probably go to the docotr and get it checked out. What I am worried about is called compartment syndrome. This occurs when a muscle is hit very hard. Now the major symptom is severe pain that seems greater than it should be. Now you said the pain was not very intense, but the numbness is also a concern. Thar bruise has also grown a lot in the course of 24 hours.
go to the doctor!!!
Post a Comment