As some of you know I went to one of the bars in town (kinda like the Armory of Estes), and while I was there I this lady walks in and starts talking to herself. I'm not talking just the crazy person in the corner mumbling to themself. She was having an outright conversationwith herself front row center. I heard her mention how she come here all the time and how much she enjoys the bar. Then as I was paying my bill this guy strolls up next to me and I had to do a second take because I thought it was Magnum PI he had the shirt and everything, it was pretty funny. Needless to say I couldn't stop laughing!
I was gonna ride the bike, but as I started riding my front derailer wouldn't shift. I looked down and my front derailer cable was just about hanging on the ground. I was going to attempt to fix it myself, but then I remembered what happened last time I tried to fix my bike - I ended up at Steve's in shame.
Anyways that all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment