15.5.06

Its Official

I have a bank account and a PO Box in town, I am now a resident of Estes Park. So first thing I did today was go to Boulder. Bad call! that town is fuckn' nuts; oneway streets, streets that just randomly end, people who have no idea how to drive.

After one or two circles around town I made it to University Bicycles. Once there I was really impressed with the huge selection, but as I began speaking with the sales man I immediately wanted to get out of there, he was really pushy and seemed like he couldn't wait till I left. I ended up going over to rockymounts and I picked up a bike rack for the truck, it looks bad ass. Then I made it over to Vecchio's Bicicletteria I picked up a floor pump and some leg warmers since my other ones magically developed a hole in them. Then after a brief consultation with my personal mechanic Corey, we concured that I would need some 700x23 tubes with the long stem, so I bought 2. I never really realized what a deal I was getting at Steve's on tubes, they are fuckn' expensive. I will probably pick up a bunch next time I go to Greeley. And here is one for ya, I bought a floor pump and on it it goes up to 160 PSI, but the tag says it only goes up to 120 PSI. What sense does that make?!?!?!?
Anyways, aside from Boulder having SIGNIFICANTLY lower gas prices then Estes, I don't plan on making any future trips there.

I also made it to the grocery store and tonight I feasted on homemade pizza. It was awesome. As for tomorrow I plan to ride the ol bike and take the pup to the dog park. Hypothedically if I had a digital camera I could take a picture of the dog and all the cool stuff I got today, but I don't so I won't.

Koch's last thought
Why do dogs hate glow-in-th-dark toys?

1 comment:

Corey Carlson said...

hypothedically, that's good stuff