13.5.06

Day 3

I started my 3rd day off with a bang. I went out for a ride as sson as I work up. As I was headed out of the parking lot I ate shit on some loose gravel and tore my leg warmer up and skinned my knee. After about 10 minutes of, "ahhhhh-sleeeee's" I got back up and powered out the rest of my ride. I had a decent tail wind into town. I stopped in town and pumped up my tires and headed back home. On the way home it was pretty steep, but I had a nice tail wind to push my lazy ass up the hill, I know you will all be shocked but I had to get into my little ring to keep just my cadence up.

Work was pretty much the same as yesterday, lots of little stuff and the day ticked by.

I went into town and bought some groceries. I managed to pick up a dozen eggs, loaf of bread, 6 cans of tuna, some lunch meat, and 15 packages of ramen. ALL FOR UNDER $10!!! I was pretty relieved since I have no money in my one account and I can't access my other account.

Catch ya all later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word on the street: It is absolutely insane to ride the West 10th Street/59th Ave hill in your big ring.

I think you did the right thing.

Koch said...

very funny dick!