So i decided that my blog titles suck, but I put a lot into the blogs and the titleing really drains me, ah screw it!
So today was a halfway decent day. I started off the day with a Bloody Mary as I refereed the (something) anual horse-shoe tournament. I did that until about 1:00, I worked a split shift so I didn't have to be back to work till 5 so i decided to go for a ride. I headed into town, (which was fuck'n crazyness) and stopped at my coffee shop and had a cup of coffee and tried to make some phone calls (thanks for not anzwering my calls you assholes!). While making my calls and drinking my coffee another SERIOUS rider pulled up. Aparently this guy rides for Trek/Volkswagon and does some stuff with Decente on the side. He is a tri-athlete and has done the Iron Man in Hawaii (placed high), I am not 100% sure but this guy seems like a bad ass. We traded stories for about a half an hour and then headed out toward RMNP. The road, but mostly the asshole drivers on the road out there were crazy so we turned around before the gate and headed up Hwy-36. Usually I average 10 MPH home on Hwy - 36, but riding behind this guy was like being motor-paced, he did tempo up this hill and kicked my butt, (I needed it!). We traded didgets and hopefully I can get a riding partner to kick my butt into shape. When I got back I shaved up and went back to work. Pretty uneventful, with the exception of Karaoke...I tell you what enough of this 10 years to life crap in prison, make criminals run Karaoke somewhere, they will learn there lesson!
I ended the night with some drinks in town with my boss's sister. She was really cool and we had a tun to talk about. I had a good time, but I still hate this town!
Come see me PLEASE!
No comments:
Post a Comment