14.5.06

One more down

Well day four finished off on a high note. I have the next two days off which will give me some time to go into a real town and get some shit figured out, maybe even put some gas in the truck since it costs an arm and a leg here. I actually got to do some real work today (after cartoon time that is). I got to talking with my boss and I wrote up a press release and put together a small budget. I then spent some time searching for contact information for almost all the news papers in the state. I am hoping that I will be able to write up weekly press releases that will be published on a weekly basis. It will be a great marketing skill for me to get under my belt and also provide the park with some great coverage.
I was visited by my good pal Corey today while he was out on his ride, t was good times and good conversation. The pup was real broken up when he left, but three seconds later she found her tail and was over the whole situation.
Hopefully work stays on this track where I actually get to do real work and not little crap around the park. I know it is very necessary, but I don't want to be the one who does it.
Anyways it's 7:30 so town is probably shutting down so I better get going, catch ya all later.

2 comments:

Corey Carlson said...

I miss Allez. I was a little broken up as I left.

Senior Administration Official said...

Glad to see things are picking up at Jellystone.

Odd looking bone Allez has in her mouth in Corey's first picture...

You called during an epic bicycle ride. I'm not good at returning phone calls, but I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Au revoir.