Well I haven't blogged in a few days, so here is the ol update. I got back from the hospital in Vail and Jeremy is alive and well. He will walk again, but for the time being he is confined to a brace, (Simular to a tenage-mutant-ninja-turtle shell) pretty cool. I tried to take the exit off of I-70 toward Golden. I thought it would be shorter, but it definately isn't, 7 tunnels through a canyon really takes a lot of time. On my way home I picked up Hensley in Boulder after a nice meal of sushi with Dawn. I brought Hensley to Estes and we met up with Marily and had some beers at Ed's then finished the night off with some beers at my place. It was a lot of fun but the next morning really sucked, I hed mixed all sorts of beers which was not forgiving on my stomach. I spent the next morning running some errands and cleaning the ol apartment. Aaron came to town and instead of a ride since it was so damn windy we got some food and I fixed his computer on his bike so the wiring won't kill him. At the end of the night my new international roommate got into town, Ninoslav from Slavania.
Today was prolly the most disgusting day of work in all of my life to date! If you really want to know what I had to do you can contact me on your own, because I don't want to make people read what I had to go if they have a fragile stomach.
When I got off of work I went for a ride into town to check my mail. I had no mail so I went from 100 to 0, kinda depressing to check the mail and see nothing, I mean I would of been happy with one of those mailers that goes out to everyone. But what are you gonna do.
I took Nino to the store and we got a few things. I am still amazed that there are 500 shampoo's and 500 tooth paste's and 7,000 tooth brushes but people still get cancer, how is that.
After a quick meal Nino and I went into town and got some beers at Ed's. Nino and I talk and told stories and had a good time. This guy really impresses me, he was a leader in the revolution against Miloshavist, and has gotten beaten up by the police both for protests and crazy soccer games. He watched his home bombed from the air and was the only kid from his graduating class to go to college. Very cool!
We went to Ed's and Kelli's and drank some beers and had some good times. The altitude really hit him, after two beers he was done. We found the night life in Estes and it consisted of the regulars in Estes and all the high school kids. It fuckn' rocked. I could actually see this town as being pretty cool once it gets going and some more english speaking individuals get into town, but we'll see. Dont' think I am getting positive on you.
Well I am gonna finish the beer I just opened and crash I think I have to work tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment