25.5.06

New Type of Entry

This is a new entry tht I am gonna try it is called, Good Things - Bad Things. Here we go!

Good Thing: Peanut Butter after a ride, Bad Thing: Organic Peanut Butter that is soupy after a ride.

Good Thing: Listening to my Ipod as I ride, Bad Thing: Hearing only the same 5 artist's song's for an hour while my Ipod is on shuffle as I ride.

Good Thing: Coffee and the bike, Bad Thing: Riding for an hour, stopping and drinking coffee, letting your legs tighten up and then tring to ride home up a steep-ass hill.

Good Thing: Going to the bars, Bad Thing: Going to the one club in town (A.K.A. a bar above the laundry mat with a strobe light and a maxican D.J.) and realizing there are only 2 hot-(not lesbians) girls and they are probably in high school.

Good Thing: Having a puppy, Bad Thing: Having a puppy that eats every buckle and elastic pull on your VERY expensive hiking pack.

Good Thing: Catching up with friends on the phone, Bad Thing: Having to drive or ride your bike 5 miles into town in order to have any sort of cell coverage to make a call.

Good Thing: Graduating College, Bad Thing: Being bored out of your mind at your internship.

One last thought; I called my brothers house and got the answering machine. It was my sister-in-law's voice, it was a regular message; it listed her, my brother and their 6 month old son. I was confused, why wasn't the dog listed?

I hope you enjoyed this, I am planning on doing this again if I get positive feedback from you, My Biggest Fans!

No comments: